Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finally... an update

So, I apologize for not updating our blog in forever! I find that since school started, I have little energy in the evenings to do anything extra. Between work, pregnancy, and family our lives our busy, busy, busy. I feel great and the baby is doing fine. Here are some pics to let you know what has been happening in the last couple of months.
Aubrey has really been into playing with her dolly. She loves to give her kisses and say, "Here you go, baby."
She is quite the mommy! I hope this continues when Baby Morris #2 arrives!
Another favorite activity is to play in my jewelry box. She loves to try on my rings, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces. When she finds my wedding ring, however, she runs to find me and says, "mama's" so I can put it on. Thanks to aunt Becca, we now have a green plastic hand on which to put stacks of rings.
Sometimes we even put rings on our toes!






No comments: