Saturday, November 1, 2008

Playing Catch Up

The next couple of pics are random and don't really have a theme. I guess there is a lot I have to include since I haven't blogged since mid August!


Hey daddy, look at me, not the football game!


Aubrey enjoys dressing up her Bitty Baby. Here she is with Aubrey's shoes, a Brewer's hat, and a watch.


Do you remember the jelly bracelets from the 80s? Well, I found some at Target and bought a 100-pack. Aubrey likes to pile them on her wrist in true 80s fashion.

Aubrey enjoys practicing golf with daddy. Joe's sure she'll be a pro someday. I enjoy watching Joe explain to her how to line up with the ball and follow through.

When we play in the front, Aubrey always has to wear her bike helmet. This time, however, she decided to add daddy's sunglasses into the mix. Since we don't bring Baby outside, we substitute with a kickball in the stroller. She pushes it down to the end of the driveway and then turns around and comes back. This provides us with endless hours of entertainment!

Here is Aubrey experimenting with hair accessories. Unfortunately, her hair is so fine that she pulls the clips right out as soon as we put them in, or they slide out!

Aubrey is lounging on her big girl bed with grandma and Annika. We spend many happy hours on the bed playing and flopping around. While I'm glad she likes to spend time in the room, but I worry that when it actually comes to sleeping in the bed instead of playing on it, we might have a hard time transitioning!









No comments: